Applications close on February 28th, 2019.
If the amount of applicants exceed our threshold, we may close applications earlier. We will send out information if that is the case.
- The seller submitting the application will be considered the main point of contact and will be responsible for any assistants
- The main seller must be at the booth the majority of the time when selling merchandise
- All legal names and contact information provided in the application is for our internal use only
- No food or drink is permitted to be sold to attendees
- Late applications will not be accepted
- All sellers are responsible for their booth, their items, and bear all risks for items brought for sale
- No bootleg merchandise of any kind (defined as merchandise attempted to pass off as authentic, official merchandise)
- If Kisetsucon staff find or suspect any potential bootleg merchandise, Kisetsucon staff will investigate and potentially remove the vendor from the event
- No fan-art of any kind
- Vendors are businesses interested in selling officially licensed merchandise
- Kisetsucon staff reserves the right to deny any seller from sale day-of
- Apply online using the form
- A website or URL to storefront is required for vendors
- Once applications close, Kisetsucon staff will select artists based on a balance of variety of items being sold and quality.
- After applications have been closed, you will be notified via email or your acceptance status after we have gone through our screening process.
- Should you be accepted, you will be required to pay prior to your arrival.
- A payment of $120 will be required for the Vendor spot by April 30th, 2019.
- The payment will guarantee you 2 tables, 2 chairs, and 2 Vendor Badges.
- Please contact Kisetsucon staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to cancel your planned sale at Kisetsucon. All cancellations are final.
- Upon cancellation, Kisetsucon will refund the artist. Then, a wait-listed artist will take their place.
- All cancellations eligible for refund must be requested before September 28th, 2019