- All panelists MUST preregister in order for their panel to be accepted.
- If you have multiple people in your panel group, only one application must be filled out. The panelist who completes the form will be considered the Lead Panelist and will be used as our main point of contact.
- If you wish to host multiple panels, please complete a separate form for each panel.
- No food is permitted to be served to attendees.
- Panelists must be at least 16 years of age.
- Panel groups will be reimbursed the cost of one badge following the conclusion of the convention.
- Kisetsucon does not offer free badges to panelists, but will reimburse lead panelists the full value of one badge after the convention has concluded.
- All reimbursements are handled digitally through our ticketing system.
- Panelists who either cancel or fail to check-in will not receive reimbursement.
- If you are a lead panelist, please contact our Panels Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your panel. All panel cancellations are final.
- Upon cancellation, a wait-listed panel of equal length will take its place.
- All cancellations must be requested before September 28th, 2019