Applications close on February 28th, 2019.
If the amount of applicants exceed our threshold, we may close applications earlier. We will send out information if that is the case.
- The seller submitting the application will be considered the main point of contact and will be responsible for any assistants
- The main seller must be at the booth the majority of the time when selling merchandise
- All legal names and contact information provided in the application is for our internal use only
- No food or drink is permitted to be sold to attendees
- Late applications will not be accepted
- All sellers are responsible for their booth, their items, and bear all risks for items brought for sale
- All artwork and merchandise must be your own
- The artist is not allowed to sell other people's merchandise without their permission
- No elements of tracing found on any artwork
- No use of trademarked images in any products
- Kisetsucon staff reserves the right to deny any seller from sale day-of
- Apply online using the form
- A portfolio is required for all interested individuals. These include: a public Facebook album, a personal website, Etsy store, etc.
- The artist's professional name/alias must be included in the portfolio
- The portfolio must include some of the items that the artist plans on selling
- Once applications close, Kisetsucon staff will select artists based on a balance of variety of items being sold and quality.
- After applications have been closed, you will be notified via email or your acceptance status after we have gone through our screening process.
- Should you be accepted, you will be required to pay prior to your arrival.
- A payment of $50 will be required for the Artist spot by April 30th, 2019.
- The payment will guarantee you a table, up to 2 chairs, and up to 2 Artist Badges.
- Please contact Kisetsucon staff (email@example.com) if you wish to cancel your planned sale at Kisetsucon. All cancellations are final.
- Upon cancellation, Kisetsucon will refund the artist. Then, a wait-listed artist will take their place.
- All cancellations eligible for refund must be requested before September 28th, 2019